Foamy's Rant Foamy's Rant

Awesome but not as good as others!

Well i have to say that last guy (fanta_clock) is a pen0r toucher. I think this is pretty good. You did draw the hands alot, and the background, i dont see how he can say you didnt do anything. Besides you did come up with a good concept for a character and a series. Although i didnt laugh at this one, I still liked it. I agree alot with what you said, especially about the chopping into little peices. Great!

Knoxs "Resident Evil"3 Knoxs "Resident Evil"3

HA HA HA GREAT!

I love how you made the girl sound all drunk ha ha ha, so great. Are you putting gatorade in the rabbits again? NOOoooooo BAH AH AHA GENIOUS! I could only find 2 easter eggs ='(

Knox responds:

wich ones?..e-mail me!

Knoxs "Resident Evil"2 Knoxs "Resident Evil"2

GREATNESS

I love you

Knox responds:

i love you too

shady the ninja shady the ninja

Good, but not good enough!

I liked the style, especailly when the little furball was freaking out on the couch. I think you should really add voice acting, and then make the second half added right into this one. Just an idea.

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

Very Well Done!

Obviously someone doesnt know crap about flash animating, the last person to reveiw wasnt impressed hmm I wonder why !?

Movies by PyROmAnIAc30:
- none -

Not to mention he was level 2... If he makes a better flash than this, I will gladly give him all the props in the world, until then he need to SHUt The Hell UP!!

Excellent job on the movie though, I was very impressed, excellent smooth style, and good animating sequences, cant wait for more!

The Birth Of 'q' The Birth Of 'q'

NIce

Would have been funnier if there were twins a P and a Q one evil and the other good, seen as how theyre made the sameaway just ones backwards. if you did that I would have given hgher scores, other than that thought its wpretty good, i lke the concept, and it was funny when the l got spit on HA HA, stupid l.... well i hope you take that evil twin thing into consideration, thatd be funy shit. Job WEll Done none the less. Later!

Making of Zelda Movie Making of Zelda Movie

Good Job!

Well I didnt get a chance to watch your other moveies, but from what you were saying I'd imagine they're not that great anyway. But everyone has bad movies, so thers nothing wrong with that! Anyways I'd like to say job well done, I like this cartoon, The file size is Excellent for having as much sound as you do, so that isnt a down side. I liked the character style, they were odd looking, but the expressions were really well done. If this is your fourth movie ever, then your going to get better and the future. That means you have some real potential to become one of the great flash animators. I hope you keep up the good work, I'll be looking for work by you in the future.

MetalMaverick responds:

And considering that I love this flash stuff, you can bet I'll keep them coming. Thanks for the comments

Person of the Year Person of the Year

HA HA HA

Excellent Job, that fucking clown is riduculous, its a good parody of another crappy front page cartoon.

S. Sheep & The Apple Tree S. Sheep & The Apple Tree

( ^ -^) - GREAT!

That was Wikid Cute! Silly sheep, ha ha ha, more would be great. Awesome little character and Great graphics. Im looking forward to more of this!

HAHA Cats HAHA Cats

HA HA Cats RULE!

That was great, i thought it was stupid until that orange cat came up OMG ha ha ha like others I also laughed out loud at this one, good job, i know they'll be more, so i dont even need to ask.