A FF FlashRPG A FF FlashRPG

World Wide Ow

Excellent Job, I cant wait to see what you do next! Sadly it is short, but perhaps next time cut scenes! For when you beat the game, or whatever... That would be cool too. Anyways I will be toatally looking out for your next RPG. JOB WELL DONE!

Who Wants To Be A NG Fan? Who Wants To Be A NG Fan?

GreaT!

Only took me 2 tries to win =P, Toms height stumped me! After I got in there a second time I did allright. If only the questions were random, it would be that much better. I had a great idea one day on how to randomize buttons with almost no acton-script. I made a movie clip with a button, then I made thirty keyframes of the button. then in each keyframe I made the button go to a different place. Of course I had to make the scripts so it stopped on press, and played again on release. Otherwise you have t o click real quick for the button to work! I hope you try this the next time you do it!!!

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

EHhh.......

It was good, But it wasnt the best. Maybe if my computer was 10 times faster, and it didnt run like dirt, then id have a different opinion. I didnt like it that much. But to say the least it was an average game.

The Martin The Martin

Good Job..... Buuut....

it was good, but u got a broken button in the scene when you "stay in cover" the buttons to replay or quit do not werk =/ just thought id bring it to your attention, AnywAyz its overall a pretty good game, i played through it and liked it, =P good job.

TKD TKD

SweeeeT!!!!!

Well, If someone dosent take the time to try and play through this game, they will be missing something great! It was smooth, and the sound was decent, the amount of moves seem limited at first, and it seems impossible to knock down the opponent. but if you take the time to try different combonations of buttons you can Really bust out some killer moves and knock him on his ass! EXCEllent job, this is front page material All the Way! i hope to see more of this action Its definetely worth while!!

GTA Agent GTA Agent

Not BAd

I think thats pretty good, its basically a james bond missin style mixed with GTa 1, movement and graphics. The only problem whould be the load time, (the song isnt necessary, get a shorter one andloop it =P) that whould work ALOT better. and i find that .wav files seem to load alot faster than .mp3 files. i dont know if its true or not but it seems to lower my file sizes when its a .wav

Demonic Goat: The Game Demonic Goat: The Game

GreaT!

That was one of the best gams ive played on NG, i dont know why but burning and blowing up sheep is really really fun, i lost at the third boss. Well Done and especially good job for keeping it at 201 k!!! AmAAZinG that you can pack that much game in that much space. Overall A gReat Game!

The Suicide Bomber Game The Suicide Bomber Game

Excellent

Well that's a job well done. and to tell you the truth it dosent make me want to kill anyone at all... it was very well done the graphics were great! it could use some screams though. THANK GOD FO THE FILESIZE. i love it, ive played games with 200 kb file sizes and they arent half as good as this, Job Well DOne!!!

Flash DDR (Quake Master) Flash DDR (Quake Master)

can you say" dance dance revoulution?"

ive seen these games in the mall, i stand up and dane to arrows, now this is great, i get to listen to a hularious song about stephen hawkings and i dont have to dance like an ass in public! this is much better than the arcade version. its got better music and is much softer on my ego. good job!

Virtual Drums! Virtual Drums!

hmm allright

well, having to use the mouse made it hard to make a beat, if u use keyboard keys like those guys sed, then itd be easier and prolly alot more fun, well good luck <D