Foamy's Rant Foamy's Rant

Awesome but not as good as others!

Well i have to say that last guy (fanta_clock) is a pen0r toucher. I think this is pretty good. You did draw the hands alot, and the background, i dont see how he can say you didnt do anything. Besides you did come up with a good concept for a character and a series. Although i didnt laugh at this one, I still liked it. I agree alot with what you said, especially about the chopping into little peices. Great!

Knoxs "Resident Evil"3 Knoxs "Resident Evil"3

HA HA HA GREAT!

I love how you made the girl sound all drunk ha ha ha, so great. Are you putting gatorade in the rabbits again? NOOoooooo BAH AH AHA GENIOUS! I could only find 2 easter eggs ='(

Knox responds:

Knox responds:

i love you too

A FF FlashRPG A FF FlashRPG

World Wide Ow

Excellent Job, I cant wait to see what you do next! Sadly it is short, but perhaps next time cut scenes! For when you beat the game, or whatever... That would be cool too. Anyways I will be toatally looking out for your next RPG. JOB WELL DONE!

Who Wants To Be A NG Fan? Who Wants To Be A NG Fan?

GreaT!

Only took me 2 tries to win =P, Toms height stumped me! After I got in there a second time I did allright. If only the questions were random, it would be that much better. I had a great idea one day on how to randomize buttons with almost no acton-script. I made a movie clip with a button, then I made thirty keyframes of the button. then in each keyframe I made the button go to a different place. Of course I had to make the scripts so it stopped on press, and played again on release. Otherwise you have t o click real quick for the button to work! I hope you try this the next time you do it!!!

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

EHhh.......

It was good, But it wasnt the best. Maybe if my computer was 10 times faster, and it didnt run like dirt, then id have a different opinion. I didnt like it that much. But to say the least it was an average game.